Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Cor Jesu Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A170 Students
- A-125 Students
- A-83 Students
- A+70 Students
- A-60 Students
- A60 Students
- A-51 Students
- A+50 Students
- A-46 Students
- A44 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Cor Jesu Academy Reviews
Cor Jesu is overall a great place, and I do consider it my home away from home. I treasure the years I spent there and the people I was able to meet along the way. Diversity (racial/socioeconomic/LGBTQ) isn't great - there are marginalized groups at CJ, but we do group together to defend ourselves from ignorance. Safety is good overall (although Gravois Road is a death-trap). The teachers are great, but the administration leaves something to be desired. It sometimes felt more like a business than a school. Nevertheless, I do love everyone at Cor Jesu, and spent 4 incredible years there. Charger Nation!
I love the academics of Cor Jesu and how challenging but fun the classes are. There are many great resources that help me academically. I love the friendly, open environment and the easy access to teachers. The main website used is really great because it has all the information you need for school. It contains information from assignments to the lunch menu for the whole month to the carpool directory. Something that could maybe change in the future is easing back on the dress code a little and creating more events that involves the whole school. There are already several fun events throughout the year but it never hurts to add more!
I loved my time at Cor Jesu. The academics are challenging, but the support and encouragement offered not only from teachers, counselors and administrators, but from fellow classmates made the difference. You learn to work hard, to push yourself and discover new strengths and abilities and to grow as a well rounded student and person. I was definitely well prepared for college and the transition academically was not difficult. I learned lessons there that have served me well beyond college and graduate school and into my professional career as well. The school fosters a great sense of community and a lot of the typical cliche high school drama was not present. Everyone from the faculty and staff to the students are warm and welcoming and supportive. There is a competitive spirit for sure, but never with negative undertones. The girls have their friend groups but it is not cliquish. There are many extra curricular activities and each student finds their home away from home here.