Coppell Middle School - East Reviews

Great teachers.
Great academic systems.
Great in sports, music and arts.
Great parents and students support this great school.
I LOVE CME. Broncos is the Beast!
I transferred over to CMS East in my 8th grade year, and let me tell you I love it here. We have a great principal and great teachers that make sure you understand the content covered in class. CMSE has the highest test scores out of all the other middle schools in Coppell ISD, so me must be doing something right. GO BRONCOS!
Great school! The teachers aren't that diverse but the students are. Everyone is accepting and kind to each other. Just like other school, there are trouble makers, even if we have trouble makers, we DO NOT have bullies. I'm graduating from CMSE (Coppell Middle School East) this year and I'm happy I'm in this school.
Start Your Review of Coppell Middle School - East
Excellent school, excellent in Administration, excellent teachers. Phenomenal principal who loves and cares immensely for her students in really strives hard to provide an environment that is both respectful, playful and pushes kids to strive to achieve their very best.
East is amazing school! The best Principal in the world runs East! She knows and loves every single child in the entire school.