Coosa Christian School Reviews

Not very good! If you aren’t in the family click then you get no opportunities. Also not all teachers have 4 year teaching degrees, staff is rude and allows students to do things that are not even allowed in public school A very expensive form of “fun” education. They take a lot of extravagant trips (with all the family (administration going). They just don’t exercise good business or school practices.
My school offers a lot of clubs for the small amount of students we have.
I feel safe at school. There is not a lot of bullying at my school.
Start Your Review of Coosa Christian School
I love this school, I would do anything for this school. I just wish they had harder classes.
Some teachers are not very knowledgeable about the classes they teach. The staff can sometimes be rude.
The school is mostly made up of middle class to upper middle class families most of who are white,, but they are a few blacks. One of the good things is that they are international students who go to school here and they are very friendly.
The teachers do care about the students, but the students have to put forth the effort to show the teachers that you care about your grades and others as well. A teacher will write you a letter of recommendation for college application and scholarship applications and very well written. The downfall of this school is that it did not prepare me for college as well as I thought. I hardly had to study for anything, except for math. The science courses that I have taken at a 4 year state university were very challenging because I did not have the proper study habits to help me succeed in college. Overall, it is a good school, I just wish they had AP/Honors classes that help student prepare better for college.
Majority of the students that I went to school with played at least one sport or two sports. Students do not have to play sports if they don't want to. There is also a junior high and senior choir ensemble and a drama department that a lot of students also participate in despite Coosa being so small.