Coopersville High School is an above average, public school located in Coopersville, MI. It has 838 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Coopersville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+209 Students
- A126 Students
- B124 Students
- C+109 Students
- B77 Students
- B-71 Students
- A+69 Students
- B+63 Students
- C+51 Students
- B-36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 67 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Coopersville High School
- B+Hudsonville High School
- Hudsonville Public School District, MI
- 284 reviews
- A-Zeeland East High School
- Zeeland Public Schools, MI
- 211 reviews
- AJenison High School
- Jenison Public Schools, MI
- 215 reviews
- AGrand Haven High School
- Grand Haven Area Public Schools, MI
- 303 reviews
Coopersville High School Reviews
I enjoyed my time as a student at CHS, but there were quite a few things I disliked about the school. There is definitely a lack of diversity and representation in race, religion, sexuality, etc. There are also some of the most amazing staff at Coopersville High School. Shout out to Mrs. VHoek, Mrs. Y, Mrs. Childers, Mrs. Kulich, Mr. Annen, Mrs. Burke, and of course Big V.
I have been attending Coopersville Area Public School for 9 years. It is a great school. The teachers, counselors, and other staff are very wonderful and caring. I know if I have any type of problem or personal issue I can trust anyone of the staff.
Coopersville High School has a unique outlook on it's students learning processes. Slowly diversity is increasing along with town real estate. Our school has many clubs, activities, and sports to become involved in, including, performing arts, football, and our Gay-Straight Alliance Club.