Cooper Academy Reviews

The staff at Cooper welcomed me with open arms and sent me away with a new perspective on high school educators. Countless members of the faculty assisted me in my educational journey here, thrusting me towards graduation. Cooper not only enabled me to stand on my own two feet, but assisted me with grace. Being an "alternative" school, they do not offer much in the way of sports or clubs, but offer immensely in the way of aid, college prep, and resources. I was continuously encouraged throughout my time at Cooper by my teachers, counselors, and even my principals. This school gives hope to the hopeless, fills the trust-less with trust, and loves those unloved.
My experience at Cooper Academy has been the amazing because here we our own pace what I mean by that is some of us can finish the credit in two weeks or less. Some us finish in one month. The teacher are a very big help to keep us on track .
Cooper Academy is great for anyone who is serious about furthering their education, as well as finishing quicker than most.
Start Your Review of Cooper Academy
the kids are shown that you need to be dress to learn not just be their
I wasn't their long enough to really, see the clubs. The school is pooping out pretty good student rate that go to college after high school.