Conway Springs High School is an above average, public school located in Conway Springs, KS. It has 188 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Conway Springs High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-29 Students
- A23 Students
- B+21 Students
- B16 Students
- B-14 Students
- B+13 Students
- B13 Students
- A11 Students
- C+9 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Conway Springs High School
Conway Springs High School Reviews
As a recent graduate of Conway Springs High School, I can honestly say that it is a truly great school for those who need one on one attention or like smaller class sizes. Ranging from 5-20 students (depending on the class), you never have to worry that the teachers won't have time to help you. There are many organizations to get involved in, including sports, clubs and performing groups. Classes are very informative and cover skills and information you can later apply to secondary education. Teachers are very approachable and are friendly. A great school for those seeking more depth in their high school education.
I love CSHS because the teachers and faculty treat you like family and you have many chances to get one-on-one help with homework. The only thing that I would want to see changed is maybe one year trying the block scheduling, so that kids can take more classes.
Conway is a well sized school with a great student to facility ratio. Teachers are always helpful. Although many activities are not offered but there has been an increase in some but not very diverse.