Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Conway Springs High School is an above average, public school located in Conway Springs, KS. It has 171 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Conway Springs High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-42 Students
- A-29 Students
- B+27 Students
- C+22 Students
- B21 Students
- B21 Students
- B20 Students
- A-13 Students
- B-11 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Conway Springs High School
Conway Springs High School Reviews
I liked how all the teachers care about you and you know it. We don't have any bad teachers here necessarily. The only thing I would like to see changed is the strictness of unnecessary rules, and the administration hearing out the students complaints.
At Conway Springs High School, there is a good vibe given off by the teachers. They are all willing to help you if you need it and very positive about the day. The students are very supportive of each other but still have the normal cliches of all high schools
As a recent graduate of Conway Springs High School, I can honestly say that it is a truly great school for those who need one on one attention or like smaller class sizes. Ranging from 5-20 students (depending on the class), you never have to worry that the teachers won't have time to help you. There are many organizations to get involved in, including sports, clubs and performing groups. Classes are very informative and cover skills and information you can later apply to secondary education. Teachers are very approachable and are friendly. A great school for those seeking more depth in their high school education.