Conway High School is a public school located in Conway, SC. It has 1,611 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 88% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Conway High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B271 Students
- A203 Students
- B+150 Students
- B-124 Students
- B-119 Students
- A111 Students
- B+93 Students
- B-59 Students
- C+41 Students
- B-32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.42 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Conway High School Reviews
Conway High School is a great school that tries its best to support its students in anything they want to do. The guidance office provides great knowledge for college readiness and scholarships that could help students attend a college they wish. The academics provides students with a semi-extreme selection on AP and Honors classes that they wish to take. Clubs and Honor Societies do their best to make sure that students are getting involved in their community and school life. Students are always pushed to do their best, even though many students to not take the initiative to do so. Overall, Conway High School is a great school but could use some work on open mindedness. Many students at Conway High have the same opinions as their peers, and when someone has a different opinion the students to not support their argument in a mature manner.
I love Conway High school. Conway does have amazing academic opportunity options and teachers. We have great clubs/activities to be apart of. Although, I would like to see more clubs/organizations that better fit other students. Our sports are great and our school shows them lots of support.Our diversity to administration is good, but I would like to see improvement in these departments.I think the area we need the most help is our food and facilitates. I am aware our school is older,but I think a lot of places in the school need to be updated and safer for student use. I know the cafeteria staff has a hard job and work very hard, but our school needs more food options. Overall, my years at Conway have been amazing and I wouldn't trade these years for anything. I can truly say I love Conway High School.
I have attended Conway High School for my entire high school career and I am nearing the end. I am very proud to be a Conway Tiger. Throughout my four years at Conway High I have made many lifelong friendships, grown immensely as a student, and learned various life lessons. Conway High is very diverse and provides countless opportunities to grow as a human socially and mentally. I strongly value the education that I have received from this institution and believe that it will lead me to have a successful future. My dislikes of this school include school spirit and overall support of one another. I wish that everyone took the same amount of pride in Conway High that I did. I also wish that there was more genuine support among my peers at this school. Overall I am very proud to be a Conway Tiger and will be forever grateful for that title.