Conway High School is a highly rated, public school located in Conway, AR. It has 2,077 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Conway High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B1,150 Students
- A-761 Students
- B-320 Students
- B319 Students
- B309 Students
- B-245 Students
- A-220 Students
- B+133 Students
- A-131 Students
- B-128 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.67 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.67 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.70 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.85 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.100 responses
Schools like Conway High School
- B-Bigelow High School
- East End School District, AR
- 36 reviews
- A-Greenbrier High School
- Greenbrier School District, AR
- 244 reviews
- BVilonia High School
- Vilonia School District, AR
- 167 reviews
- B-Maumelle High School
- Pulaski County Special School District, AR
- 98 reviews
Conway High School Reviews
Conway High is a place with opportunities for everyone! We have a multitude of clubs, organizations, teams, and athletics, giving every student a chance to bond with others, making the relationships very strong among teachers and students. The school is also very in touch with its community. From ball games and performances to 5k races, pep rallies, and so much more, the school is welcoming to everyone who wants to support the students. Most importantly, with over 30 AP classes, 4 foreign language departments, a music/theatre complex, and a career center, Conway academics give students all the resources they need to learn to succeed after high school. There are so many passionate teachers and administrators who care for their students with all their hearts and who do all they can to keep students safe. I am EXTREMELY proud to have been a wampus cat and thanks to the staff and students at Conway High, I feel more than confident about going off on my own and pursuing my passions.
The education is great! The teachers work extra hard to communicate with you and find ways to help you if you are struggling. The office usually tries to help as well. The only reason I take off a star is bc there is an issue with some of the students and a few policies. Students fight often and the adults do their best to prevent this and break it up when it does occur. The population sometimes is very unwelcoming and discourages people from learning. A few policies are outdated or messed up. If a person is attacked or "in a fight" and they don't even fight back they are still put in I.S.S bc they apparently "had to do something to provoke the other." Policies such as this and the dress code are policies that are usually upsetting to the students.
Principal is so nice! However making friends here is hard, they make it hard to see the councilors or do anything besides sit there and do morphology words. Worst of all, if you take Ap Biology that dosent count as a biology credit so a senior has to suffer the immature sophomores that ridden the school. There are ants everywhere and kids dont care about the staff that has to pick up after them. On the plus side its a very safe school!