Conway High School is a highly rated, public school located in Conway, AR. It has 2,077 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Conway High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B967 Students
- A-643 Students
- B262 Students
- B255 Students
- B-249 Students
- B-205 Students
- A-184 Students
- B+103 Students
- A-99 Students
- B-94 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.62 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.62 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.80 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.95 responses
Schools like Conway High School
- B-Bigelow High School
- East End School District, AR
- 35 reviews
- A-Greenbrier High School
- Greenbrier School District, AR
- 222 reviews
- BVilonia High School
- Vilonia School District, AR
- 157 reviews
- B-Maumelle High School
- Pulaski County Special School District, AR
- 87 reviews
Conway High School Reviews
Conway High is a place with opportunities for everyone! We have a multitude of clubs, organizations, teams, and athletics, giving every student a chance to bond with others, making the relationships very strong among teachers and students. The school is also very in touch with its community. From ball games and performances to 5k races, pep rallies, and so much more, the school is welcoming to everyone who wants to support the students. Most importantly, with over 30 AP classes, 4 foreign language departments, a music/theatre complex, and a career center, Conway academics give students all the resources they need to learn to succeed after high school. There are so many passionate teachers and administrators who care for their students with all their hearts and who do all they can to keep students safe. I am EXTREMELY proud to have been a wampus cat and thanks to the staff and students at Conway High, I feel more than confident about going off on my own and pursuing my passions.
The campus of Conway high is great! Everything is still new and in good condition, but student Life and culture isn't very great except during home football games due to how much impotance and care is put into then as compared our various other sports, clubs, and activities. All of our counselors are amazing and we have some great teachers who teach and connect with their students well but a few don't do either. Most of our administration are well respected and connect well studens and govern fairly and justly.
I am very fortunate to have attended such a fantastic school! My teachers were supportive and helpful in preparation for my future. I was surrounded by great peers and there were several opportunities for students to come together as one especially during pep rallies. Everyone eagerly competes to show the most spirit, hosting a friendly competition between the grades. I was also presented with several opportunities to pursue several career paths including photography, welding, and even Autobody! I am really going to miss this school and I encourage anyone to look into Conway High School. You will not regret it.