Convent of the Sacred Heart Reviews

Great school. Djebwhdjdkfkskdnfownwfjonsksodncdoakdnk$osnspdndkwodnioddnd. K oddkdofnfkdwosmskd fiw’rnfoierc. O’Dowd sdpd mvopekcksskkdmdmcmdks. Clam cocos c,
AMC mdkcjdkld
Sacred Heart is an academically challenging school. Advanced classes and a rigorous curriculum challenge the students and teaches them how to work hard. The school and the faculty are always pushing their students to reach their full potential. Sacred Heart educates the full person allowing their students to not only become intellectuals but also well rounded individuals and leaders. I have never met a more dedicated faculty and administration; the faculty at Sacred Heart truly care for their students and want to see them succeed. The students at Sacred Heart embody the schools values and mission, which is obvious in the girls caring and kind nature. I have never felt more supported and cared for than I have at Sacred Heart and I look back at my time at Sacred Heart very fondly. The gift of a Sacred Heart education is the greatest gift I have ever been given and I am so grateful to this community for always being there for me and providing me with the tools I need to succeed.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Start Your Review of Convent of the Sacred Heart
Sacred Heart is a good school because it is very diverse and involves God through our course of high school. I made so many friends here and they will forever be my family. I’m so grateful I came here.
Worst. Place. Ever. Extreamly toxic environment. The teachers dont even attempt to help students outside or inside the classroom. The college guidance councilors dont know the student body at all, nor do they care to make an effort to get better, pushing kids twords schools they do not want to attend. Students are two face, catty, and rude, only becoming friends with one another for their own benefit. Instead of caring about academics or college, the majority of students are mainly focused on parties that are happening over the weekend and what they can do to attend. The administration is out of touch and ignores the concerns and cares of students, and they actively are ignoring that they need to become more diverse. This school is filled with rich, stuck-up, bratty white girls. I would never repeat my time here, and I can not wait to graduate this June.
When I first visited Sacred Heart, the girls seemed friendly, modest and well behaved, but in reality they are spoiled brats most of the time. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BEFORE APPLYING TO SACRED HEART! Sacred Heart is overall an okay school. The students care to get good grades, and most of the time, they try hard. Being new in the middle school, what annoys me most is that the snobbish girls have something against new students and teachers. I feel very excluded at times, and I know that new teachers feel this way too among their fellow colleagues. Although it may seem very catholic from the outside, with a chapel and everything, it is NOT truly catholic! The girls may be from catholic families, but their bratty, spoiled attitude is not what it means to be catholic!
If I had to start over again, I would choose Sacred Heart without a doubt! The challenging curriculum, the amazing teachers, wide array of extracurriculars have made my high school experience one I will treasure for the rest of my life!
I have enjoyed my time here and especially the people I have met. Be prepared to work hard though, especially in high school.
Sacred Heart has great faculty and gives you a fantastic education. However, the environment can be toxic. There is a standard "Sacred Heart girl" and if you don't fit under that umbrella, your experience can be isolating. The school is trying to improve this aspect, but for now being different is still taxing.

This isn't to say that everyone in Sacred Heart is a mean girl. The issue is that most of the students are rich, white, and outgoing, and only have experience with others who are the same. They aren't malicious, but the social divide is a product of the environment. If you visit Sacred Heart and feel like you have a lot in common with the students, you will have a good experience. If not, apply elsewhere.

I will say that Sacred Heart is an inspiring school. This school is one of few that focuses on service. Sacred Heart girls are all people who want to get involved and make the world a better place. Most private schools don't focus on service with as genuinely as CSH.
It was very good. I learned a lot. Underrated. The faculty are so helpful. I have a family at sacred heart that I don’t have at home. So thank you.
I am so lucky to have been able to attend Sacred Heart. The teachers dedicate so much time and effort into your success, the classes are small and the conversations are (mostly) amazing and thought-provoking, and the resources are insane (for all classes, sports, libraries, art, etc). I have found an amazing community of friends and peers, and have found such a great support system here. I am so ready for college, but admittedly, I will miss this place.
I have been going to Sacred Heart since kindergarten, and it’s a really great school! I have learned so much here!
Extremely strong academics and rigorous courses. Excellent school facilities with one of the best sports facilities in NYC. Teachers are very caring and take the time to make sure the girls are successful and will take extra time, whenever necessary, to make sure girls understand material , and reach their potential. In addition, the girls are taught the importance of giving back to society which becomes a part of who they are and those values remain with them for the rest of their lives. Lower and Middle are academically strong yet offer a kind and nurturing staff that is unique and engaged in teaching progressive curriculum. Girls are extremely successful in college placement, and thrive in some of the most selective colleges in the country. Truly one of the best girls schools in the country.
I can really say CSH is my second home! The classes are really hard but you make life long friends. The teachers are always there for you if you are behind, confused or just want to talk.
Convent of Sacred Heart gave my daughter the inner strength and believe in herself, gave her a wise understanding of the society we live in. She excelled in her studies and became part of a strong network of women around the world.
I highly recommend Sacred Heart education for your daughter.
There are a large variety of extracurriculars including some unique ones such as French and Latin newspaper publications, Book Club, Campus Ministry, and Human Trafficking Awareness Club. It is fairly accessible to start a club as well.
The school needs to make a much larger effort on diversity. There little to no minorities in the Upper School in particular, and as the years go by, this number is dwindling. The school also needs to do a better job of teaching the girls how to respectfully argue politics without hitting below the belt or completely disregarding those with different opinions than she has.
Start Your Review of Convent of the Sacred Heart
All teachers come into class prepared for the lesson. All teachers are willing and required to meet outside of class if students are struggling or want extra help.
Definitely something for everyone. Everyone is pretty committed to their clubs, whether it's mock trial or Model UN. Admissions is also very popular.
Never really went to the nurse