Contra Costa Christian School Reviews

We are a new family and feel very welcomed. My son now feels like he is part of something special. My family is so blessed to be at Contra Costa Christian Schools.
The school lives up to its vision, the administration and staff are committed to preparing the next generation by ensuring that all the students love to learn, have a safe learning environment and most of all are loved no matter where they go and what they do on campus. My two kids are in middle school now and it is reassuring to know that they are not only safe but in an environment where they will be encouraged to grow in their identity.
We have a very positive experience at CCCS this school year. Our daughter was struggling with reading & writing in her public school. CCCS was able to provide her with the individual attention she needed. She is now doing great in those subjects. The teachers & staff truly care about each student and want them all to succeed.
Start Your Review of Contra Costa Christian School
Our daughters entered CCCS this year for their first year. Pre-K and 6th grade. We moved our oldest daughter from a public school to middle school at CCCS. We have been so pleased with the faith based teaching, wonderful teachers and staff. We have watched our oldest daughter really blossom this year. It is a community full of welcoming families and staff. Pre-K has been a joy for our youngest daughter. From the moment she walks through the door she is greeted by the teachers. She is recognized and provided the nurturing environment she needs at this young age. I would highly recommend this school!
I have had 2 children attend Contra Costa and they have had great teachers and really found a place to belong and feel part of a community.
We have a daughter at CCCS since preschool and she is so happy there. She is in 5th grade now, the principal is awesome, teachers care for the students, when you see your child in a happy school there is nothing more important than that. I recommend CCCS %100
CCCS is a great school academically, and because of its size, it has a very friendly atmosphere. The teachers are great, and always willing to help with difficult material.
My sons Patrick and Carter have had such a great experience in the preschool program. They love sharing with me all they have learned from the day, the various activities and friends they have played with. Most of all the sense of the community and faith is fantastic, great group of teachers, staff and parents.
Love this school. We did a the summer camp there to ease our boys into preschool (twin 3 year olds) and they haven't cried a single time, every morning they are excited to go to school. The school year just started and I love how they have events before hand to meet other families in the same class. We have a strong sense of community going into the school year! The teachers are all wonderful and it is apparent they adore children and what they do. I am extremely grateful for such an amazing school where my children feel happy and safe.
Our daughter (attending Pre-K) loves to go to school and it became a bargaining chip for us. She likes school over Elsa!! The teachers are awesome and super nice. School activities are well organized and executed.
We will be sending all our kids to CCCS.
Our daughter will be starting her first year at CCCS this fall so I can't really share a lot but I can say from our first meeting to enrolling and everything in between has been an awesome experience. I feel like this is where our daughter was meant to be
This is my daughter first year at Contra Costa Christian school. Over all our experience has been great. I love the fact that the classrooms are small more one and one with the teachers. The faculty staff are amazing there to help and always welcoming you with a big smile. Happy that we found a God based school for my child to be a apart of.
My son trasferred to Contra Costa Christian School as a freshman, from a big local public middle school. They have a very caring staff and teachers that really helped him come out of his shell to shine and excel both academically and spiritually. CCCS have a good balance of curricular and extra curricular programs to allow children to stay motivated and engaged. I love this school because they know all the students as individuals, and they truly care and strive for students to do the best that they can.
Great christian school with loving teachers. There was one time I was stuck on my way to pick up my kid for a long time and was late. I was expecting cold faces and scolding before I got there but I saw a smiling face and heard understanding words from Mrs. McCoy instead. My kid just loves go to school. And the class size is significantly smaller than others in this area.
Contra costa school has been a very positive environment for my child. There has been tremendous growth academic and spiritually. The teachers are very involved with the children and they do a wonderful job at providing different activities to stimulate their mind. My daughter looks forward to going and playing with her friends.
Good preschool. Nice teachers, cute kids! Good environment. We like the student teacher ratio too. My daughter likes this school too.
We have two children enrolled at CCCS, and love the school. Our boys look forward to going to school every day. The teachers know them and we are in continual communication about how they are doing. Whenever there are issues that may arise with academics struggles or anything else, we are able to reach out to one of the teachers and they respond quickly and with love and concern. I cannot speak highly enough about this school!
Start Your Review of Contra Costa Christian School
It's a very positive and small community where everyone feels welcome, and the curriculum is challenging for the students.
CCCS has a great campus community. The teachers and staff care deeply for the students and provide an excellent overall experience for families. The school has a beautiful and convenient location in Walnut Creek.
We moved from Spain and enrolling our 3 kids in CCCS was the best decition ever.
The 3 of them can have same schedule (8- 3 pm) Pre school, Pre-K and First Grade, so that simplyfies our life a lot.
Small size classes , professional teachers and a really familiar ambience.