Contra Costa Christian School is a top rated, private, Christian school located in Walnut Creek, CA. It has 300 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $10,950 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 96% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Contra Costa Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A9 Students
- A-9 Students
- A8 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 35 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Contra Costa Christian School Reviews
Our daughters entered CCCS this year for their first year. Pre-K and 6th grade. We moved our oldest daughter from a public school to middle school at CCCS. We have been so pleased with the faith based teaching, wonderful teachers and staff. We have watched our oldest daughter really blossom this year. It is a community full of welcoming families and staff. Pre-K has been a joy for our youngest daughter. From the moment she walks through the door she is greeted by the teachers. She is recognized and provided the nurturing environment she needs at this young age. I would highly recommend this school!
Love this school. We did a the summer camp there to ease our boys into preschool (twin 3 year olds) and they haven't cried a single time, every morning they are excited to go to school. The school year just started and I love how they have events before hand to meet other families in the same class. We have a strong sense of community going into the school year! The teachers are all wonderful and it is apparent they adore children and what they do. I am extremely grateful for such an amazing school where my children feel happy and safe.
The school lives up to its vision, the administration and staff are committed to preparing the next generation by ensuring that all the students love to learn, have a safe learning environment and most of all are loved no matter where they go and what they do on campus. My two kids are in middle school now and it is reassuring to know that they are not only safe but in an environment where they will be encouraged to grow in their identity.