Contra Costa Christian School is a top rated, private, Christian school located in Walnut Creek, CA. It has 290 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $10,950 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 96% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Contra Costa Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A9 Students
- A-9 Students
- A8 Students
- A-8 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Contra Costa Christian School
Contra Costa Christian School Reviews
Exceptional school. We moved our son from the public middle school for 8th grade. What a great decision! The school offers such a personalized education because the class sizes are so small. The culture is one of respect and kindness. Lots of opportunities for parent involvement. We are all so happy with the change. Our son is now in 9th grade and continues to love this school and is so happy with the class choices offered as well as the friendships he's developed.
Love this school. We did a the summer camp there to ease our boys into preschool (twin 3 year olds) and they haven't cried a single time, every morning they are excited to go to school. The school year just started and I love how they have events before hand to meet other families in the same class. We have a strong sense of community going into the school year! The teachers are all wonderful and it is apparent they adore children and what they do. I am extremely grateful for such an amazing school where my children feel happy and safe.
We have two children enrolled at CCCS, and love the school. Our boys look forward to going to school every day. The teachers know them and we are in continual communication about how they are doing. Whenever there are issues that may arise with academics struggles or anything else, we are able to reach out to one of the teachers and they respond quickly and with love and concern. I cannot speak highly enough about this school!