Conrad Weiser High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+49 Students
- C+38 Students
- B-35 Students
- B+33 Students
- A-31 Students
- A+28 Students
- A26 Students
- C24 Students
- B-22 Students
- C+20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 71 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Conrad Weiser High School Reviews
Review Conrad Weiser High School
I have been in the Conrad Weiser school district for quite some time and I enjoy myself at my school. I like the overall atmosohere of the school and how there is some diversity to the students. Most teachers are ready to help their students whenever they can and are very active in school related activities outside of school hours. I just really like how my school has a variety of sports and clubs, and how new ideas for clubs are welcome. The counselors are always checking up on the students as well as the faculty. I just feel that my school is great because of the close, family-like atmosphere and the diversity of clubs, people, and more.
There are no teachers in my school, to my knowledge, that have not put in personal time into their students. There is a good variety of personalities in the teaching staff that makes my experience of going to school memorable. With such a variety of personalities there is definitely a variety of teaching styles. From that variety students may learn which teaching style if more suitable for them in the future. Although all the teachers in my school are different when it comes to teaching styles, knowledge, and grading, I can personally say that the teachers are pretty involved with students. The general concern with students seems to be a main goal for most faculty in my school.
I have enjoyed my time at this school, but it is difficult for me to review it since I have never been to another school. I feel that the teachers pushed me to do my best and I met some that really inspired me to love learning. On the other hand, I think that the hybrid program and the gym makeup system should be either abolished or revamped. Though I cannot explain why, because I do not have enough room, I would urge the school board to talk with students about these issues.