Conrad Weiser High School is an above average, public school located in Robesonia, PA. It has 927 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 74% in reading.
Conrad Weiser High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+104 Students
- A-83 Students
- A69 Students
- B-67 Students
- B61 Students
- B58 Students
- A-52 Students
- C+51 Students
- B48 Students
- C47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 85 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Conrad Weiser High School
- B+Exeter Township Senior High School
- Exeter Township School District, PA
- 229 reviews
- B+Garden Spot Senior High School
- Eastern Lancaster County School District, PA
- 153 reviews
- BGovernor Mifflin Senior High School
- Governor Mifflin School District, PA
- 107 reviews
- B+Cedar Crest High School
- Cornwall-Lebanon School District, PA
- 237 reviews
Conrad Weiser High School Reviews
My experience at Conrad Weiser High School was overall great. The teachers at the school are all very hard working and love working with students, if I ever needed help I knew I could always go to my teachers. The staff at my school truly cares about the students and wants the best for us all. Something I loved about Weiser was the amount of oppurtunities that were offered, some including; internships, clubs, and so many more. Overall my experience at Conrad Weiser was fantastic, all the teachers and stuff are looking to better you and do whats best for you and your abilities as well as your future which I thought was amazing.
I enjoyed both the students and staff at Conrad Weiser High School. It was a fun learning environment to be in, and many people take academics seriously. They have an absolutely amazing agriculture department, which places on the national level. However, the school seems to function around its funding, forcing students to use a laptop most of the time and attempting to successfully have "personal learning time" throughout the day. I feel as if this school would highly improve if it focused more on what is best for the students on a more personal level, rather than forcing them to be guinea pigs that are just keeping the school running.
There are a few good teachers but overall staff does not care about the student body. They like to look like they are working hard and helping but they are useless. Higher-ups waste money on assemblies on vaping and the school needs better laptops, they do not work and constantly break, then students are blames. The lunch is very disappointing and everything looks like leftovers. But the Agriculture department is very good, as well as science, but math is lacking.