Connell High School is a public school located in Connell, WA. It has 612 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Connell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A123 Students
- C105 Students
- B-98 Students
- A+74 Students
- B59 Students
- B+45 Students
- B41 Students
- NG31 Students
- B+30 Students
- A-26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 27 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Connell High School Reviews
I enjoyed the positive, encouraging environment at the school and the opportunities and clubs that were offered. Because my town is very small and activities are limited, I quickly become more involved with my classmates, school events and my community. Most of the staff at the school are very invested in furthering the academic success of the students. However unlike bigger urban schools, my school lacks diversity awareness.
My experience in Connell High School was amazing! I got alot of support from the school board members and from the staff. It was a school with a great routine and a great learning environment. Couldn't have asked for more since what I recieved in Connell High school was more than just an education but how to prepare myself for the outside world.
My High school experience has been great so far, but whenever I have a problem with my classes. I know the faculty will be happy to help me. There's many things I regret about high school but I know that my Connell high experience is something great.