Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade A+
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Connell High School is a public school located in Connell, WA. It has 603 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Connell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus153 Students
- grade C140 Students
- grade B minus136 Students
- grade A96 Students
- grade B minus82 Students
- grade B53 Students
- grade B+51 Students
- grade A+36 Students
- grade unavailable36 Students
- grade B+34 Students
Living in the Area
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade C
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade C minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responses
- Football Games23%
- Homecoming Week23%
- Homecoming week events, basketball games, FFA15%
- Soccer games, prom8%
- Spirit Week8%
- Being open to getting out and doing things is good5%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,049 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 15 responses
Connell High School Reviews
Rating 3.53 out of 5 104 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I have been attending the North Franklin School District since I was a child. Taking the bus for hours and traveling through plantations to get to school became my life-style. The school itself is small, but the passion it inflicts in students like me is immense. The opportunities it provides for it's students breaks through the wall its rural location puts up. It has programs such as Tri-tech which allows students to travel to a Power School in the mornings and come back to the high school in the afternoon. It has the running start program which saves students up to two years of college. It also has college in the high school classes allowing students to earn college credit while staying in their home high school. The school is a speck of dust compared to others around the area, but it doesn't stop it from giving students the opportunities they deserve, and for that, and much more I am thankful for being part of Connell High School.
Great small community, very supportive! I am the ASB president and I couldn't ask for a better school to support me through my many decisions.
Connell High School is a great place to learn. There are cultural diversities, friendly people, and engaging activities everywhere you go. Everyone here supports an uplifts each other in many ways, and everyone is so friendly. It is a small school, so there are not endless opportunities, but there are enough to have a rich education experience here at Connell High.