Conneaut Area Senior High School is a public school located in Linesville, PA. It has 703 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Conneaut Area Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+52 Students
- B44 Students
- B37 Students
- A+30 Students
- B-28 Students
- A27 Students
- A-21 Students
- B19 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-18 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Conneaut Area Senior High School
- B-Northwestern Senior High School
- Northwestern School District, PA
- 86 reviews
- B-Saegertown Junior/Senior High School
- Penncrest School District, PA
- 64 reviews
- C+Pymatuning Valley High School
- Pymatuning Valley Local School District, OH
- 58 reviews
- B-Greenville Junior/Senior High School
- Greenville Area School District, PA
- 50 reviews
Conneaut Area Senior High School Reviews
I graduated from Conneaut Area Senior High in 2018. The school itself was a building needing some maintenance, but otherwise relatively pleasant. It was kept cleanly, but the diversity inside wasn’t all too much. Poor super intendant. Disciplinary system was far from superb, but at least they had enough funding to offer many academic selections; even if the scheduling they offered didn’t allow for all of it.
I have had many great experiences with this school. The teachers are very motivated and want the best for their students. I have found classes to be challenging but not too difficult. Our sports teams do fairly well and are very important to the school. I have always felt very safe as we have a school resources officer. Our teachers and guidance counselors do their very best to prepare those who are planning for college. The school also tries their best to support those who have learning disabilities by placing them in specific classes. I love this school, and though I am excited to go to college, I will miss it very much.
My high school is a school with 700 students. My class sizes range from 10-26 students. I prefer smaller classes but I am lucky to have many great teachers. The one thing I would like to see change is the class selections. Sometimes it is hard to figure out a schedule because there aren't many classes I want to take. I am lucky to have the academics I have received in my high school career because I truly believe I have turned out to be a responsible and intelligent individual.