Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade C+
- College Prepgrade C minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade C
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade C+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Conneaut Area Senior High School is a public school located in Linesville, PA. It has 635 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Conneaut Area Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade C+64 Students
- grade B60 Students
- grade B41 Students
- grade A+36 Students
- grade B minus34 Students
- grade A33 Students
- grade A minus27 Students
- grade B minus26 Students
- grade B23 Students
- grade A minus22 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 35 responses
- Lip Sync23%
- Football Games20%
- Basketball Games17%
- School Plays9%
- Lacrosse Games3%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$17,783 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 11 responses
Schools like Conneaut Area Senior High School
- grade B minusNorthwestern Senior High School
- Northwestern School District, PA
- Rating 3.49 out of 5 93 reviews
- grade B minusSaegertown Junior/Senior High School
- Penncrest School District, PA
- Rating 3.88 out of 5 72 reviews
- grade C+Pymatuning Valley High School
- Pymatuning Valley Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.44 out of 5 61 reviews
- grade B minusGreenville Junior/Senior High School
- Greenville Area School District, PA
- Rating 3.47 out of 5 53 reviews
Conneaut Area Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.48 out of 5 54 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I graduated from Conneaut Area Senior High in 2018. The school itself was a building needing some maintenance, but otherwise relatively pleasant. It was kept cleanly, but the diversity inside wasn’t all too much. Poor super intendant. Disciplinary system was far from superb, but at least they had enough funding to offer many academic selections; even if the scheduling they offered didn’t allow for all of it.
As a high school senior of Conneaut Area, the things I've seen in my last four years is somewhat of a journey. Most of the faculty is very helpful in preparing the students for further education, whereas others lack in that area. I have been especially thankful to my music and extracurricular teachers.
I have had many great experiences with this school. The teachers are very motivated and want the best for their students. I have found classes to be challenging but not too difficult. Our sports teams do fairly well and are very important to the school. I have always felt very safe as we have a school resources officer. Our teachers and guidance counselors do their very best to prepare those who are planning for college. The school also tries their best to support those who have learning disabilities by placing them in specific classes. I love this school, and though I am excited to go to college, I will miss it very much.