Conestoga Senior High School is an elite, public school located in Berwyn, PA. It has 2,051 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 80% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Conestoga Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+285 Students
- A+225 Students
- A187 Students
- A-151 Students
- A-116 Students
- A+91 Students
- A88 Students
- A+87 Students
- B+86 Students
- A+81 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 96 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Schools like Conestoga Senior High School
- A+Radnor Senior High School
- Radnor Township School District, PA
- 99 reviews
- A+Harriton Senior High School
- Lower Merion School District, PA
- 152 reviews
- A+Lower Merion High School
- Lower Merion School District, PA
- 214 reviews
- A+Spring-Ford Senior High School
- Spring-Ford Area School District, PA
- 456 reviews
Conestoga Senior High School Reviews
Conestoga is supportive, inclusive and adaptable to the various levels of their students' needs. Students are offered different levels of courses and can choose the level that best supports their strengths and (weaknesses) courses that they may find more challenging. The counseling and teaching staff are supportive, encouraging and the school has a great infrastructure and resources for students to use for areas of support. They have programs in place that can both challenge students and offer additional support when needed. The school communicates with parents often and teachers and counselors are easily accessible to students when needed. Conestoga also does a great job preparing them for college. They offer AP classes if students want the option. The even offer an SAT prep class as an elective. The course selection and electives are very impressive.
Conestoga Senior high school has given me a great high school experience. I have had very good teachers who have done everything within their power me to succeed. They have gone above and beyond to help me academically. There is also many other resources in the building besides the teachers. The library is large and has very hardworking librarians. There are computers, text books to checkout, multiple printers, a copier, and many places to sit and study with a group or by yourself. The guidance office is very good. We have nine guidance counselors, so each student can has enough attention and support from their guidance counselor. There is also two mental health specialist to support student and get them any help they may need emotionally. Overall, I have always felt I had the support and resources I needed to succeed academically and have college-readiness.
I went to Conestoga freshman year. I left after that, bc the school was not a good fit for me. Stoga has good resources for those who aren’t doing so well, but it is easy to slip through as just another number. Average students tend to blend in, and they have too many students to know what to do with. While diverse, there are a number of students who are racist, homophobic, and close-minded. Though, Stoga is very liberal, it is full of students who think it is not liberal enough, and it tries to meet their demands. Political views & education should either be separate, or given from both sides, they’re very one-sided. Students do not care about their future, & there is always someone vaping or smoking pot in the bathroom. Overpopulation is an issue, bc at lunch there aren’t enough tables, so some students are stuck outside eating in 40° weather, or eating on the floor. And, if you have lunch later in the day, there is little-no food left.