Conemaugh Township Area Middle/High School is a public school located in Davidsville, PA. It has 552 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 71% in reading.
Conemaugh Township Area Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-54 Students
- C+50 Students
- A+31 Students
- A29 Students
- B22 Students
- B-19 Students
- C+18 Students
- C17 Students
- A-13 Students
- B12 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Conemaugh Township Area Middle/High School
- C+United Junior/Senior High School
- United School District, PA
- 48 reviews
- C+Conemaugh Valley Junior/Senior High School
- Conemaugh Valley School District, PA
- 56 reviews
- C+Ferndale Area Junior/Senior High School
- Ferndale Area School District, PA
- 46 reviews
- C+Shade Junior/Senior High School
- Shade-Central City School District, PA
Conemaugh Township Area Middle/High School Reviews
I liked the amount of clubs and activities you are able to be involved in. It is also a small school which allows you to make friends. I enjoyed the education I got at this school and loved the teachers. The teachers truly do care about each student. I think some of the honors classes could be harder, but the education given at Conemaugh Township is great.
Conemaugh Township has showed me that I can succeed. The staff are always doing there absolute best to guide us through the process of becoming ready to head off to college or the work force. Our futures all individually matter. We are kept up to date on everything we need to do from fasfa to applying for scholarships and so on. They want to prepare us for our futures. It’s a great school!
CT was a fairly average experience. As a student who excelled academically, it offered me everything I needed. I often wished the student body was larger and more diverse (it's soooooo white and Christian). I really enjoyed participating the school musical- the teachers in the music and art departments were superstars.