Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Concordia Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Concordia, KS. It has 467 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Concordia Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+47 Students
- B45 Students
- A-39 Students
- B-30 Students
- A-27 Students
- B24 Students
- B16 Students
- B-12 Students
- B11 Students
- C+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Concordia Junior/Senior High School
Concordia Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Everybody is very friendly, and this is an overall good school to go to. Teachers are always ready to help you, and counselors continually send out information on colleges and scholarships to ease your transition from high school to college.
CJSHS is a relatively normal high school in Kansas. It has been 4A for years but has recently dropped down to 3A with the new KSHSAA organizational rules. The facilities are clean and well maintained. There a lot of academic and extracurricular opportunities as well as dual credit options through the local junior college.
I liked the staff and the coaches. Making new friends is easy, but a lot of people stick to their groups so can be hard at times. Also I wish they provided more classes that would better my future with college classes that fit me more.