Concordia High School is a public school located in Concordia, MO. It has 202 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Concordia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B34 Students
- A20 Students
- C+19 Students
- B+10 Students
- B8 Students
- A-5 Students
- B+4 Students
- C4 Students
- C+4 Students
- B-4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Concordia High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Concordia High School
- B-Lafayette County High School
- Lafayette County C-I School District, MO
- 31 reviews
- B-Santa Fe High School
- Santa Fe R-X School District, MO
- 23 reviews
- A-Knob Noster High School
- Knob Noster R-VIII School District, MO
- 60 reviews
- C+Sweet Springs High School
- Sweet Springs R-VII School District, MO
- 13 reviews
Concordia High School Reviews
The best part about Concordia is the people. The staff is very willing to help, and I always felt supported as I was transitioning from high school to college. Unfortunately, when I was in high school the science program was very weak, so I didn't feel very prepared for that aspect of college. Otherwise, I have no complaints!
Concordia is a small school. Students really get to know each other, whether they like it or not. Most of the teachers do an amazing job of out and helping students learn. Like all schools, there are also teachers who do not put the time and effort in like they could. Overall the school has a great educational system! The students tend to score the highest test results in the conference.
Great school for everyone. Even if you don't live in the area. It offers a wide array of activities including individual sports like Golf and Track. As well as team sports such as Football, Basketball, and Baseball.