Concord High School is an above average, public school located in Concord, NH. It has 1,665 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
Concord High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-286 Students
- B-122 Students
- A+100 Students
- B-99 Students
- B-98 Students
- B87 Students
- A+80 Students
- A-79 Students
- A61 Students
- B53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.40 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.40 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 137 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.72 responses
Schools like Concord High School
- BPembroke Academy
- Pembroke School District, NH
- 168 reviews
- BManchester Central High School
- Manchester School District, NH
- 325 reviews
- B+Goffstown High School
- Goffstown School District, NH
- 344 reviews
- B-John Stark Regional High School
- Public School
- Weare, NH
- 206 reviews
Concord High School Reviews
When I moved to this school I was very skeptical because of how large the school was. As I progressed through the school year I learned to love the school due to all the opportunity there was. There were so many class options. You could apply to take almost any class in an AP setting which is awesome! The teachers are very helpful for the most part and care strongly about the students. The sports are very interactive with fundraisers around the school and the sports are very strong and successful. They always thrive and we have won many state titles, and this is a positive effect for the school. Another interesting aspect of Concord High School is the diversity. There is so much culture and diversity as you walk through the hallways. You will hear different languages, kids will be dancing, and we have a club that interviews students so we can learn about the countries they came from and understand their journey. This school is amazing, but there is always room for improvement.
I like the extra resources and learning opportunities available to me. Programs like the Concord Regional Technical Center provide programs such as Health Science, Culinary Arts, Cosmetology, and Automotive tech. These programs help a student not only become college ready, but career ready. They teach a student skills they will use in their careers. I am currently in the Health Science program, and we have learned all of the body systems, with diseases and disorders, had several guest speakers that provide insight into specific fields of medicine, and get hands on experience with vital signs. Not only is this program an excellent learning opportunity for me and other students it also provides college credit. Second year Health Science program students get the opportunity to get college credit through running start, and get their LNA, which is a good jump start on college. This is the same with other programs.
School was over crowded but they did an amazing job at compensating for it. The Music program is amazing, Roll Tide Roll! Also becuase its a bigger school it allowed for more class options. The Vocational School is also a great program.