Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Concord High School is an above average, public school located in Concord, NH. It has 1,594 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Concord High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-347 Students
- B-156 Students
- B-125 Students
- B-125 Students
- A+117 Students
- B107 Students
- A-100 Students
- A+85 Students
- A70 Students
- B65 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.40 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.40 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 137 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.59 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.72 responses
Schools like Concord High School
- BPembroke Academy
- Pembroke School District, NH
- 181 reviews
- BManchester Central High School
- Manchester School District, NH
- 332 reviews
- B+Goffstown High School
- Goffstown School District, NH
- 351 reviews
- B-John Stark Regional High School
- Public School
- Weare, NH
- 215 reviews
Concord High School Reviews
When I moved to this school I was very skeptical because of how large the school was. As I progressed through the school year I learned to love the school due to all the opportunity there was. There were so many class options. You could apply to take almost any class in an AP setting which is awesome! The teachers are very helpful for the most part and care strongly about the students. The sports are very interactive with fundraisers around the school and the sports are very strong and successful. They always thrive and we have won many state titles, and this is a positive effect for the school. Another interesting aspect of Concord High School is the diversity. There is so much culture and diversity as you walk through the hallways. You will hear different languages, kids will be dancing, and we have a club that interviews students so we can learn about the countries they came from and understand their journey. This school is amazing, but there is always room for improvement.
I like that most of the teachers really care about you do doing well and creating diverse opportunities. I also like that there are so many different clubs and extracurricular activities. The school atmosphere is also pretty accepting. I feel like I received a well rounded education and had many options. However, I do wish that the school had better control over the students. There seems to be a lack of discipline. The teachers just let students talk back and be disrespectful. There also have been so many problems with vandalism recently and people trashing the bathrooms I also wish that we had more security. We only just got cameras this year.
In my opinion Concord High School is the best high school in the Mount Diablo Unified School District. There is much diversity on campus, the students and faculty are very nice, and it provides the needed resources for the next steps for college. It has many clubs that anyone can join in and a variety of sports to participate in. It is a safe learning environment for students. The staff and administrators all do their best to help each student succeed in their school year. It is a very welcoming campus to new students. I've been attending Concord High school since I was a freshman and I love the teachers, learning environment, and everything it has to offer.