Concord High School is a public school located in Concord, MI. It has 269 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Concord High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C45 Students
- A42 Students
- A+36 Students
- B+36 Students
- B31 Students
- B27 Students
- B+25 Students
- B+25 Students
- B-22 Students
- B16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Concord High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Concord High School
- C+Vandercook Lake High School
- Vandercook Lake Public Schools, MI
- 42 reviews
- BNorthwest High School
- Northwest Community Schools, MI
- 176 reviews
- C+Jonesville High School
- Jonesville Community Schools, MI
- 83 reviews
- B-Homer Community High School
- Homer Community School District, MI
- 36 reviews
Concord High School Reviews
I really like how because it's such a small school, the teachers and students have a really good relationship. They're very easy to talk to and relate to. Something I would change about the school is where all the money goes to. It seems as if all the money goes towards sports and the problems with the leaking ceilings are left in the dark.
Concord is a small school, but that doesn't mean it has nothing to offer. In fact, it's size is one of its advantages. The teachers know the students personally and they truly care about each students' success. Though it doesn't have as many course options as larger schools, students can speak with the counselor to get into dual enrollment courses, online courses, independent studies. If there is a way to make it work, the staff will find it. On top of that, the school is working quite hard on finding new educational opportunities, such as month-long exchanges to other countries.
Every school is different and that's what makes every school unique. Concord High School is in the overall view a very good school. I really appreciate their engagement in school sports as well as their support for different activities. Every stuff member wants the students to succeed, but they also need to expect consequences if not. Being a part of sportsteam means often to have practice or events on weekends and who doesn't have a ride every single time is not allowed to play in the next game. This seems pretty strict, but in other categories like making deadlines for assessments in classes, the teachers should be stricter. The important part is still the balance and that is good. Together with all the little good things are these the aspects that make Concord High school great.