Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C minus
Concord High School is a public school located in Concord, MI. It has 262 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Concord High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade C minus56 Students
- grade A49 Students
- grade A+42 Students
- grade B+42 Students
- grade B minus40 Students
- grade B37 Students
- grade B+37 Students
- grade B34 Students
- grade B minus28 Students
- grade B23 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responses
- Spirit Week36%
- Homecoming Float Building14%
- Snowcoming Wall Building14%
- Art Class Gallery Submissions7%
- Blood drives7%
- Christmas Break Activities7%
- Having pep rallies where many students participate7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 4 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade C minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,863 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 10 responses
Schools like Concord High School
- grade CVandercook Lake High School
- Vandercook Lake Public Schools, MI
- Rating 3.11 out of 5 44 reviews
- grade B minusNorthwest High School
- Northwest Community Schools, MI
- Rating 3.7 out of 5 196 reviews
- grade B minusJonesville High School
- Jonesville Community Schools, MI
- Rating 3.97 out of 5 92 reviews
- grade B minusHomer Community High School
- Homer Community School District, MI
- Rating 4.13 out of 5 38 reviews
Concord High School Reviews
Rating 3.74 out of 5 57 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I absolutely how this school operates. I have been going to Concord Community Schools for the majority of my life and I am sad that I have to leave after my Graduation this year. The school was just recently remodeled and has that perfect college feel. Along with an amazing selection of staff and honors classes, opportunities at this small school are endless.
During the time of COVID 19 Concord does not do a lot for their senior students. They decided not to reschedule prom or graduation. They decided to do a drive thru graduation, which is clever but no where near the experience level that the students wanted.
I really like how because it's such a small school, the teachers and students have a really good relationship. They're very easy to talk to and relate to. Something I would change about the school is where all the money goes to. It seems as if all the money goes towards sports and the problems with the leaking ceilings are left in the dark.