Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Concord Carlisle High School is a top rated, public school located in Concord, MA. It has 1,274 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 93% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Concord Carlisle High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A207 Students
- A+150 Students
- A+124 Students
- A+121 Students
- A-108 Students
- A+105 Students
- A+84 Students
- B+67 Students
- A66 Students
- A+64 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.30 responses
Schools like Concord Carlisle High School
- A+Dover-Sherborn Regional High School
- Dover-Sherborn Regional School District, MA
- 76 reviews
- A+Westwood High School
- Westwood Public Schools, MA
- 214 reviews
- AAndover High School
- Andover Public Schools, MA
- 298 reviews
- A+Algonquin Regional High School
- Public School
- Northborough, MA
- 221 reviews
Concord Carlisle High School Reviews
Concord-Carlisle is a great public school with a very capable staff. The administration, while lacking, is sufficient enough; the faculty are outstanding and could not receive higher praise. Athletics are well funded at CCHS, but the arts (especially performing arts, such as choir or theatre) are underfunded in comparison and require constant fundraising. The diversity at the school is very minimal and there have been racial incidents at the school concerning the mostly-white students. The ratio of students to faculty is pretty good, and the focus an individual student receives is outstanding. School spirit lacks in a majority of the students and it is only exhibited during the Thanksgiving pep rally. Parents hold more sway than teachers, which can create a slippery slope of parents dictating the school more so than the administration. Overall, Concord-Carlisle creates a community that encourages college education and readiness, although there is constant competition between peers.
I came to CC as a sophomore. Even though I was coming into the school later, I was still very welcomed by those around me. I have loved every bit of my time at CC. The teachers aren't just your regular washed up teachers. These teachers are very proficient in their field. Not only do they take time to know you and help you succeed, but also help you outside the classroom. CC is one of the best public schools in the state, and maybe, in the country! And for good reason!
Concord-Carlisle high school was a wonderful experience for me. Going to school at Concord was a long way from home. Going to school in Concord showed differences between the two places. The majority of Concord was more than wealthy and the Area I lived in wasn't. I got to see the balance between that. Also at Concord-Carlisle, I would have wonderful teachers that would go out of their way to help me. The teachers would show exceptional dedication to helping their students. The curriculum at Concord-Carlisle was also exceptional. All the teachers would have a certain way of teaching the class so everyone would get it. Concord-Carlisle also has a lot of clubs and sports to do. They even have their studio inside the school for students that would want to pursue music. But one thing that the school is very passionate about is sports. The majority of students would at least play one sport through High School. Overall the school of Concord-Carlisle is a very establish School.