Conard High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-223 Students
- C+109 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+55 Students
- B+52 Students
- B49 Students
- B47 Students
- A+46 Students
- A43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
Conard High School Reviews
Review Conard High School
Conard High School is the most beautiful school inside and out. From the most caring and intelligent teachers, to administration that places the students' well-being on the top of the priority list, to the most family oriented community that truly treats education as the key to success. The teachers took time to learn every single student and I can say I always felt like I was being challenged to my full ability. They believed in me before I believed in myself. Now I am a African American junior in a private college in upstate new york with a 3.5 GPA studying Political Science and Philosophy.
The school offers many extracurricular activities, which are diverse and intrigue. There are those that gives student opportunities to enhance their education, and also those that serve the purpose of entertainment and relaxation. Usually, clubs do not have any requirement for participant and welcoming everyone who is interested. But organized meeting or organization might have several requirements for members and demand students to put efforts in. But overall, every extracurricular activities in Conard bring great help to students, getting them connected and improve their academic as well as social skills.
This school tends to reward small-minded, culturally whitewashed kids. The administration and teaching/coaching staff reward bullies and "popular kids" and there is very little consequence for poor behavior, drinking, etc., because most of the offenders are also athletes. The classes are very average, and the students are very disengaged from the learning experience. The school also over-inflates its grades. The best students just tolerate their time there until they can break out and go to college.