Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Comstock Park High School is an above average, public school located in Comstock Park, MI. It has 580 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Comstock Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+144 Students
- C+100 Students
- B87 Students
- A87 Students
- B86 Students
- B+82 Students
- A+61 Students
- A-26 Students
- B-26 Students
- B-23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Comstock Park High School
- BCedar Springs High School
- Cedar Springs Public Schools, MI
- 185 reviews
- BKent City High School
- Kent City Community Schools, MI
- 46 reviews
- B+Allendale High School
- Allendale Public Schools, MI
- 140 reviews
- BSparta Senior High School
- Sparta Area Schools, MI
- 86 reviews
Comstock Park High School Reviews
My high school experience was great. I actually did like the smaller student body and a small school. I was given many opportunities such as dual and enrollment and attending KCTC. Our theatr department is fun and throughout my years here we've been making it even better. Despite my liking toward the high school, the fact that it is small has it's downsides. There is only so much that can be done around here considering budget.
I love my school! It is a small community that is pretty diverse and it is a good place. However, our school is bad at sports and bad academically and I wish we had more to offer at my school.
My overall experience at Comstock Park High school was excellent. I had many great teachers that prepared me for college. Also the schools' culture is a great thing to see come to life as everyone bonds together during different school pride events. One of the things I hope changes is the diversity in what classes you can take/offered.