Compass High School Reviews

There is a gym. It is big and there is enough Gym items to practice with like basketballs ,and other items.There i lockers to change or put their stuff and there is basket ball hoops.
There is absolutely no bullying at this school.We are pretty safe because there is cameras everywhere and you need a school ID to get into the building.
the principle and teachers are very involved. The teachers give you awards when your good and are very engaging when it comes to the lectures they are ready to help you and the students are their first priority.The dress code is very strict we have to wear uniforms.Our uniforms consist of a white shirt with a collar,khaki pants,black shoes and a ID to get into the school with.we cant be late or we are locked out.
Start Your Review of Compass High School
I think that the school was very good it taught me a lot of new ways to write and i'm in a nursing program which helps me to learn more about my future career. It also taught me that if i really try i can do better. My faviort experience was working with patients in my nursing class and getting to bond with students. I would choose this school all over again because it has shown me what career i want to pursue and how to better myself.