Community Partnership Charter School Reviews

the new principal Mr. Dunlap is amazing i cannot thank him enough for all the wonderful things he has put into place for my child. she lights up when she sees him there's so much love between my child, her principal and her teachers. i never had that before or witnessed her teachers be so involved in her education so this warms my heart. this school is 100% excellent I couldn't be more happy with the progress of the school and the improvement in my child's grades. i'm so happy my daughter has her own personal connection with her educators they love my child and want to see her succeed as much as i do. this is all any parent could ever ask for. Thank You CPCS.
It's okay although sometimes the safety agents aren't at their post.
They have free after school programming
Start Your Review of Community Partnership Charter School
The school used to be a great school with a warm, caring culture. The culture has shifted dramatically under new school leadership this year and many families and teachers who once loved the school have left. The current priorities seem to be recruiting new families to fill up spaces and pushing academics to achieve higher test scores.
The good teachers they had at the school all ended up leaving under the new administration. Very few good ones are left and they are having a hard time recruiting new teachers.