Community House Middle School Reviews

Very good school! Helped me a lot in middle school. Has awesome programs. Terrible and mean teachers who don't know how to teach.
Community House Middle is a rapidly growing school. The faculty at this school are absolutely wonderful. The principal, Jamie Brooks isa very kind person and she runs the school very well.
My parents pulled my brother out of chms because of how horrible and over crowded its become. This school doesnt even bother to make the kids feel good about themselves or encourage them to do better. They just pass you so they look good, even if you dont do any work. Horrible school, and half the kids are in those crappy trailers. JM robinson is where you want to be.
Start Your Review of Community House Middle School
I attended this school for one year. I felt welcomed for the majority of my time. I had amazing teachers, but the students were not always kind to new students. However, middle school is a set of years that are quite stressful, but community house made it not as stressful.
Community House Middle School was a wonderful middle school. It had great clubs, fantastic teachers, wonderful athletic, and cool clubs!