Community Christian School Reviews

Community Christian School is not just a school. To many it is a family. A safe environment, where individuals have the opportunity to be themselves and be accepted. With such a familiar spirit, everyone feels at home.
I am very satisfied about the safety and health practices of our school. Especially the new security measures recently installed.
There are clubs for all students.
Start Your Review of Community Christian School
My kids have been here since daycare. I would not have them anywhere else in Wilson.
Almost all the teachers my children have had at CCS have been wonderful. The very very few who would not fall into this category have moved on.
Athletic opportunities stand very high here at Community Christian School. We are a 1A k-12 private school so, 6th grade through seniors have the ability to play on the same sports team depending on skill. CCS does not hold tryouts, there is a 100% acceptance rate onto sports teams. To be such a small school, We have won 2 back to back state championships in varsity girls soccer. We strive to do everything to the glory of God and that is the main goal for our student athletes. Athletic facilities could defiantly use a little sprucing up. We always have the best fans and supporters. All teams cheer each other on. We also have an advanced P.E. class that takes a daily trip to an off campus gym, for those students who want to enhance their athletic goals.
Community Christian school is relatively safe. Very rarely do we ever experience bullying. I do not thing we have ever had a school nurse on campus. Our school only has about 60 high school students, so really there is no need for a ton of medical workers.
The helpfulness of the principal and office staff is always a plus. The office stuff always treats our students as if they were their own children. As for the dress code, we are a smaller Christian School... Therefore our dress code policies will automatically be significantly different from most public schools. Many times though, I feel like the school is over dramatic about many situations dealing with the students apparel. Bullying is never a problem at our school. We are a very accepting group of young adults who want everyone to be treated equally.
I have gained a strong Christian foundation in the four years that I have attended Community Christian School. I honestly believe that God knew his plan for me when sending me to CCS. I've had an amazing time playing 5 varsity sports, along with being the president of our school's FFA chapter.
Most of the facilities are excellent probably due to the fact that the school has only been built for about 12 years. The only downfall is that there is no gymnasium.
It was great! We had Chick Fil A, Dominoes, Subway, and a barbecue place all deliver every day. We also had a great salad bar.
The school is private and pretty narrow minded but it is also very accepting anyone with any beliefs.