Community Christian School Reviews

I like that it is a very small school so we are like a big family. I love that we are able to access our teachers at any time, and they want the absolute best for us. If there is one thing I could change it would be more class options, and more classes that get us ready for college.
Community Christian School is fantastic. I have never experienced such supportive, wonderful teachers and home feel at a school before.
The only complaint I can think of is the communication with students is sometimes lacking.
Community Christian school has been a great experience for me. The classes are small so the teacher really get the chance to help everyone learn. The teachers also care about their students and want them to succeed. Community Christian School is not perfect, but I think it would be a great education experience for most people.
Start Your Review of Community Christian School
CCS became a family to me. It's so amazing to go to school and talk about God. My teachers actually care about me. My classmates are like my second family. I can go to them about almost anything. CCS is such an amazing school. What I would love to see CCS change is their facility, we are currently raising money for a new building.