Community Christian School Reviews

They are very accepting and the staff is wonderful. The food is great and the teachers really care about the students.
I met a lot of great people that helped me out when I was in need. I also had a lot of aggravating times there with events that occurred. It helped me grow as a person, and deal with adversity in my life today.
Small class size keeps teachers engaged to students. Nice learning atmosphere. My critique would be that not enough money is spent on facilities. almost every building was inherited from the ISD and is in need of maintenance
Start Your Review of Community Christian School
Doors stay locked at all times. Cameras are used to monitor entrances and hallways.
Doors stay locked at all times. Cameras are used to monitor hallways and entrances.
CCS has a family atmosphere from Preschool-12th grade. On any day you can look at the lunch area and see parents who have come to have lunch with their high school children. Sports events are a great time of fellowship between families, a time when the entire school comes out to cheer on our athletes. Even as the parent of younger students, I have been welcomed in, and am excited for the relationships that we will build throughout our time at CCS.
The teachers at CCS are very relational with students. One of my favorite things to see is how much the students genuinely love their teachers. They go beyond the academics and work to help students be successful in all aspects of life.
I feel that my students are safe and healthy at our school.
We could use more clubs.
Our overall experience has been wonderful. The teachers are loving and caring and want our students to succeed.
The teachers offer help classes and care how my students do academically. They also pray for my children and truly care for them.
We offer all basic sports and a lot of students are involved in a variety of after school activities.
Everyone is safe attending school here. The doors stay locked at all times and bullying is not tolerated under any circumstances
I have thoroughly enjoyed going to school at CCS. We have always done a lot of fun activities. We are a family!
I love how much the teacher care about the students, but there are a select few that could a bit more knowledgeable.
My teachers are very loving, but teachers come and go all the time at my school.
There are a good hand full of extracurricular activities, but the majority are athletic. I wish we had more academic activities with experienced mentors.
Start Your Review of Community Christian School
We have no busing. Building and facilities are constantly improving with technology. Tutoring is available before and after school almost everyday. Many parents are involved with school activities.
Administration at my school are very caring and make it a goal to consider how students feel about situations. They are always asking for ways to better our policies in all areas.
Although being in a small school can be frustrating at times, the relationships you make with teachers and fellow students will be worth it. I also enjoy learning subjects with God incorporated into the curriculum.