COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
CCA also recognizes that COVID-19 is affecting communities and families in very serious ways (closed businesses, job loss, additional family members at home during the day, illness); therefore, we will adjust posted schoolwork to accommodate students and families while still providing meaningful instruction. Learn More
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesNG
- Health & SafetyNG
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
CCA is a top accredited K-12 public cyber charter school that provides personalized education to all Pennsylvania students at no cost to families.
CCA partners with the entire family to develop a personalized plan to help your child succeed.
Upon enrollment, CCA provides students with all of the materials needed to succeed, including a laptop, books and workbooks, hands-on activity support and more. We offer accelerated courses, tutoring and accommodations for ESL students and individualized education plans (IEPs) for special education students.
Commonwealth Charter Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+180 Students
- A-166 Students
- A-119 Students
- A+113 Students
- A107 Students
- B79 Students
- A+64 Students
- B-63 Students
- C+56 Students
- B56 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.80 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.78 responses