Commerce High School is a public school located in Commerce, TX. It has 475 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Commerce High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B101 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+37 Students
- B+33 Students
- C+32 Students
- B+30 Students
- A28 Students
- A-28 Students
- A24 Students
- B-22 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Commerce High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Commerce High School
- BGreenville High School
- Greenville Independent School District, TX
- 126 reviews
- BCooper High School
- Cooper Independent School District, TX
- 12 reviews
- A-Chisholm Trail High School
- Eagle Mountain-Saginaw Independent School District, TX
- 184 reviews
- B+Wolfe City High School
- Wolfe City Independent School District, TX
- 39 reviews
Commerce High School Reviews
My experience was amazing, I made so many friends with students and with teachers. It’s a very friendly environment. I like how every school event was organized and many had tons of school spirit! One thing I would want to change about the school is the cleanliness of classrooms, bathrooms, and the cafeteria.
My experience at Commerce High School was relatively enjoyable. I had many teachers that were eager to teach and help their students. However, I do not feel as though they did a great job at helping the students prepare for college. Many of the questions I had for college were mostly answered by what I could find myself rather than asking my teachers and advisors.
I like how Commerce High School is so supportive and spirited about the athletic programs. I also like how many organizations there are, there's something for everyone. Commerce High School is extremely diverse and all races are treated equally which is something I love.