Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Commerce High School is a public school located in Commerce, OK. It has 216 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Commerce High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+38 Students
- A22 Students
- B-18 Students
- A18 Students
- B+16 Students
- C10 Students
- B7 Students
- C5 Students
- B+5 Students
- B-4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Commerce High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Commerce High School
- C+Columbus High School
- Columbus Unified School District, KS
- 32 reviews
- C+Quapaw High School
- Quapaw Public Schools, OK
- 24 reviews
- B-Baxter Springs High School
- Baxter Springs Unified School District, KS
- 37 reviews
- BRiverton High School
- Riverton Unified School District, KS
- 38 reviews
Commerce High School Reviews
My school is located in a small town of around 2,000 people. Everywhere you look you see a familiar face, and that is something that rings true in our school system. Students and teachers form strong bonds that enable learning to reach levels that would be unattainable. Teachers have a genuine passion for educating, and it shows through the way they teach and how students are impacted in both the classroom and their lives!
Commerce High School is a really small school. My class let alone has a total of 51 students. It may be small but we are family. We know everyone and maybe a little to much. Commerce's is really diverse and I like that. I get to experience many cultures!
I had an amazing 4 years at Commerce High School. I was a student-athlete that really cared about my studies and wanted to succeed both on and off the field. My teachers gave me the one-on-one learning that I needed in order to excel in all of my classes. Commerce High School is a small school that gives you the family feel and will always make sure you're taken care of.