Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Comfort High School is a public school located in Comfort, TX. It has 343 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Comfort High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+75 Students
- A+70 Students
- B+69 Students
- B56 Students
- B-49 Students
- A-42 Students
- B37 Students
- A31 Students
- B27 Students
- A-26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Comfort High School Reviews
My experience in Comfort High School was one to remember. Although school isn't my favorite place on earth, the environment here made it enjoyable. I found a great group of friends and was blessed with teachers who cared about furthering my education. I'm grateful to have been apart of such a great community!
Overall comfort high school is a good facility and the education you receive is what you make it. As long as you put effort into your work, you will gain knowledge and an education. It is up to you to ensure that happens though. As for the staff, the teachers here are for the majority great. It is rare to receive a bad teacher, whether that means they are mean or just don't teach efficiently. Our highschool sports program has been highly sucessful this year. The varsity volleyball team, me included, made it to second round of playoffs and our football team is i playoffs as i send this is. I have no complaints about the facility, the teachers, or extra caricular programs at Comfort High school.
I thought it was a good school but some things needed improvement. I feel as though the teachers were always amazing and I enjoyed them. The buildings were always clean and well kept. I also enjoyed the gym as it was also very nice. However in some classes I felt as though they did not take the best approach. The bathrooms almost never has soap and they bolted the doors open. The main things wrong were academic however. I feel as I am not prepared for college. I have noticed however them working on trying to improve academic wise. It also feels with it being a small school we had limited options. I do understand however with it being a small school I just wish we had more variety. That being said I did enjoy going to this school but there were only minor issues. Another thing I enjoyed was going to the extracurricular events as the teams were great. Overall I think it is a very honorable school. To reiterate the campus was always spotless and well maintained and the staff was amazing