Comanche High School is a public school located in Comanche, OK. It has 316 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Comanche High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C37 Students
- A37 Students
- B35 Students
- A32 Students
- B-18 Students
- B-14 Students
- B14 Students
- C12 Students
- B11 Students
- B+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Comanche High School Reviews
I had a great experience at Comanche High because it was a small school and community and it was very inclusive. The class sizes were small and everyone knew everyone. It was cozy and welcoming. Small schools can have flaws though. Because we were so small, some of our sporting teams were not amazing. We also didn't have as many sporting teams as bigger schools. However, this small town school was my home and loved it.
It's a small school so everyone knows everyone. A lot of kids there have grown up together but even if you're just moving there everyone accepts you and is super nice. The teachers also also amazing. All of them care for every single student there and really only want what's best for the student.
Comanche High School has been home to me and many other students for four years now, there are many things that I absolutely love. One of those things is that everyone knows everyone; and everyone is friends are you can always count on each other for help. One thing I would change if I had the chance would be to update our whole school, although our school is great we are running on out of date technology and the faculty and students deserve more than that.