Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Colville Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Colville, WA. It has 532 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Colville Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-96 Students
- B-90 Students
- A80 Students
- C49 Students
- B+45 Students
- B+38 Students
- B-34 Students
- C-34 Students
- B+32 Students
- A-32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Colville Senior High School Reviews
I transferred to Colville Senior High School to start my high school years there. It wasn't a huge change for me, but it was still different from the smaller junior high I had recently attended. I really enjoy my time at Colville Senior High because they offer opportunities to all their students. I was able to take AP courses, enroll in college, and excel in their athletic programs. The staff at Colville works endlessly to ensure that each student doesn't just pass high school, but that they're prepared for life and they'll be able to graduate with a sense of pride and security in their future. I am personally thankful for this school because they have shown me what it means to have a perspective on life, and how push myself to achieve great things.
The teachers and students are amazing! Most of everyone is inviting. Cliques are minimal because the school is so small (~500 students). History and health classes could use an update as they're pretty pro American instead of being objective and teach abstinence as the only option.
Attending Colville High School has been an experience like no other. Being a part of this community has given myself and many others the benefit of actually knowing each person in your class, knowing your teachers, knowing your peers and faculty's family history, and being able to connect through it all. I have a sibling who attends a school in a large city and know that when the amount of people attending a school grows like that, you only really know but a few people. CHS staff also are quick to offer genuine help, which is always very appreciated.