COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Columbus School for Girls is following news and information about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Ohio. We continue to follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Ohio Governor Mike DeWine in our response to COVID-19. Because the situation is changing, we ask you to check this page regularly for updates. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade B
Columbus School for Girls (CSG), a PreK-12 independent day school in Columbus, Ohio, educates and empowers girls to discover their distinct potential as learners and leaders. CSG's campus is in the Bexley neighborhood, just minutes from the School's 55-acre athletic facility. Our student-centered, academic experience offers arts, athletics, computer science for PreK-Grade 12 students, and a unique health and wellness curriculum. In 2019, 100% of CSG's graduating class were admitted into one of their top three schools and 53% intended to major in a STEM field. At CSG, "all girl" means unlimited possibilities.
Columbus School for Girls Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+104 Students
- grade A minus33 Students
- grade A+28 Students
- grade A+27 Students
- grade A+26 Students
- grade A+25 Students
- grade A minus22 Students
- grade A+22 Students
- grade A minus21 Students
- grade A+19 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 4 responses
- Thanksgiving lunch60%
- The empowerment of young women40%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekNo data available
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 5 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 4 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A
Columbus School for Girls Reviews
The school is informative and offers exceptional resources for the entire family.
The girls are well behaved and inquisitive. I’m so very proud to have a daughter at CSG and I would recommend
everyone send their daughter here. When they say they want her to know her strength and the power of her voice, they mean it! They work to achieve it every day.
I can’t say enough wonderful things about this school. It’s exceptional in every way.