Columbia Virtual Academy - Kettle Falls Reviews

Columbia Virtual Academy was, to put it simply, a waste. The curriculum was mediocre and simplistic, with no offer of more challenging opportunities; the teachers were often unprepared, but that was usually because the administration changed how everything on the site worked every year; and there was no actual counselor to guide me on my path. I suffered years of neglect and boredom, only to have to drive 8 hours to attend my graduation.
This school provides you with all the necessary classes that you will need to pass high school and get into a good secondary school. The scheduling process is very easy and fast and there are never problems with having too many students in one class, like there are in public schools.
This is a great school, even though it is an online program. All of the lessons are easy to understand and the teachers are helpful when they are needed. One thing I liked was that I got to interact with other home school students for different projects. This was done mainly through a social media page set up for the students from this school.
Start Your Review of Columbia Virtual Academy - Kettle Falls
Well this is an online home school so I only communicate with the teachers when I have a question about something or to do the monthly phone call. But I still can say that the teachers are very helpful and friendly.
I am impressed by the rigorous college preparation and knowledgable academic guidance that this Virtual Academy offers its students, while allowing the students and families some freedom and flexibility in their schedules and course curriculum.