Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Columbia High School is a public school located in Burbank, WA. It has 228 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Columbia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-62 Students
- B-54 Students
- C43 Students
- B-40 Students
- A32 Students
- B+25 Students
- A-20 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-15 Students
- NG15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Columbia High School Reviews
It has a small school and a small town feel. The community is involved and supportive. There isn’t the normal cliches you see in other high schools. Everybody has known each other for years, it feels more like a family. The opportunities while more limited in choices are more open in acceptance. You have more of a chance to get into a club or onto a team that in other larger schools. There are great teachers and administrators to help guide you through your high school experience as well.
It's a small school so I know just about everyone there. Classrooms are small so teachers are always able to help everyone!
The school has very good teachers and staff that are knowledgeable, friendly, and welcoming. However, there are few classes offered to challenge my education, and I ended up having to take courses through running start to get a challenge. I would like to see more and harder courses for future classes.