Columbia Falls High School is a public school located in Columbia Falls, MT. It has 643 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Columbia Falls High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+68 Students
- B-64 Students
- B-55 Students
- B+26 Students
- A+20 Students
- B19 Students
- A18 Students
- B16 Students
- B16 Students
- A-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Columbia Falls High School Reviews
Columbia Falls High School is a great school to go to. The teachers truly care about you and your education, and will always be there to help you with your personal problems. The whole school is very active, and everyone connects well. The only thing I would like to see changed is making the general classes more rigorous. I tried the general classes for a year, and it was a drag. The teacher ended up babysitting us rather than teaching us. I have since taken AP classes, and my education has been greatly improved.
I am a junior at Columbia Falls High School. I participate in all different kinds of activities that include sports such as soccer and track, choir, wood shop, student council, and conservation crew. I take pride in saying that our schools sports and extra curricular activities are amazing. However I do wish that our councilors and faculty were a little better about college scholarships and awareness.
The environment at Columbia Falls High School is not overall appealing. Individuals have to dig deep to find exciting extracurricular activities. The majority of the students are not involved in any activities what-so-ever, however, there is a number of students who work to make school a second home for other kids. Overall, my experience with Columbia Falls High School has not been horrible, but it could also be greatly improved with more effort from administration and peers.