Columbia Adventist Academy Reviews

oregon conference who controls the private schools is corrupt but the teachers are great (the ones who haven't left or been fired at least) and people are nice. good classes.
I .ostly enjoyed my time at Columbia. Although it could feel sort of close-minded at times and the administration could use some editing, I enjoyed my classes, had good resources, enjoyed trips, small class sizes, and met a lot of great people
I love the atmosphere that CAA has to offer! There slogan is 'It's a Family Thing' and you can definitely tell that the staff loves and cares for the students as their own.
Start Your Review of Columbia Adventist Academy
I enjoyed my first three years and those years were five stars. But unfortunately this year took a hit. We had new administration and they struggled to put students first. They rather keep the reputation than love and protect the students.
My high school experience at Columbia Adventist Academy has been an amazing one. The staff are genuinely care about their students success, and the school provides amazing, once in a life time opportunities to travel the world and while giving back, and giving us students a lifetime of experiences.
At this school you will experience a growth in your own spirituality. The school is surrounded by a community that loves and cares for the students of the school and the teachers that work there are always eager and welcoming to any student that walks through the door.
Very welcoming school. Kids get involved. Small student body, strong education program. Focused on missions and outreach. Very involved community itt
I have gone to this Academy since freshman year. I really like it. It focuses on a family like environment. All the teachers are super nice and always willing to help you. They care about your grades and will help you get them up. Its a small enough school that it can provide the family environment. Its big enough so you can always meet and get to know more people. Although I would like it better if more people went to this school. My class is one of the smallest and only has around 15 people in it. It's a family thing.
I was involved in quite a few different programs while attending CAA, but there could be some more diversity.
I loved my time at CAA. The staff and students make the atmosphere enjoyable to be a part of.
I loved the majority of my teachers at CAA. They were very helpful and approachable.