Colton Middle School Reviews

In middle school, everything change in me. I've had my ups and downs ever since starting middle school year but as time went by I learned and adapt the significance of always do your work and finish from where you started. From that point on as a senior in high school I've accomplished many things most of the students couldn't do.
The school does an alright job for preparing you for puberty and high school. For many students, this is the time where you are getting the transition into your mature body so this pretty much means that it is the awkward stage for most students. There are not programs that help students out like that, but there conselors that are willing to help.
I really did good in English I received all honors and principles honor roll both my years at this school
Start Your Review of Colton Middle School
I had all the help I needed when I was throwing up during school she sent me home
It was a good time there I mean it was middle school I don't think any one really wanted to remember it but most teachers were great with after school clubs and we didn't have much extracurricular it was mainly mandatory classes we needed to take
What made this school unique was the people I enjoyed creating memories with they really made middle school easier to get through
although the school isnt the best the parents sure do help plenty here.
I am the type of student that is into hands on learning but at this school i never really felt much of that.