Colquitt County High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-172 Students
- A+121 Students
- C+106 Students
- A-83 Students
- B-55 Students
- B-46 Students
- B+45 Students
- A-34 Students
- C+33 Students
- C31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Colquitt County High School Reviews
Review Colquitt County High School
I enjoyed my time at Colquitt County High School. The teachers their care about their students and about their subjects. I like mostly the passion that, while some did not, many of my teachers shared. The greatest example being my High School Choir Director, who pushed us to be the best (literally), not because winning is everything, but you give your utmost energy to that which you value. His saying was Carpe Diem (Seize the Day). Because of his leadership, their was a pride and camaraderie experienced throughout A Capella and Serenaders' (the two top performing groups). This passion was experienced, however, in many classrooms, from Chemistry, Physics, and Anatomy, to Spanish and Fine Arts. Also, was the camaraderie and pride that came from being a PACKER! (Football is a big deal!) The only thing that can be done much better is preparation for college. The no-fail policy with no consequence prepares no one for college, careers, or society.
Colquitt County High School had multiple opportunities to get active in the community. There were various clubs were available, internships, and extra- curricular classes. The education itself was alright. Most teachers were great, but there were a good amount of them who did not seem to care if the students succeeded. There were many electives to choose from. These helped me decide on a major in college.
Being a part of this school is a great experience if you join a club or an organization and actually become involved (the more involved the better, but only sign up for what you can handle). One thing i will always remember from this school is my band family and the unforgettable memories created during our "Friday night lights" shared with our supportive community (which not every school is fortunate enough to have). I would choose this school all over again because of the unity its community has and the support it gives school sports/organizations (especially football).