Colquitt County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-211 Students
- A+157 Students
- C+140 Students
- B+125 Students
- B+82 Students
- C+71 Students
- A-54 Students
- B52 Students
- B+51 Students
- A+43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Colquitt County High School Reviews
Review Colquitt County High School
I enjoyed my time at Colquitt County High School. The teachers their care about their students and about their subjects. I like mostly the passion that, while some did not, many of my teachers shared. The greatest example being my High School Choir Director, who pushed us to be the best (literally), not because winning is everything, but you give your utmost energy to that which you value. His saying was Carpe Diem (Seize the Day). Because of his leadership, their was a pride and camaraderie experienced throughout A Capella and Serenaders' (the two top performing groups). This passion was experienced, however, in many classrooms, from Chemistry, Physics, and Anatomy, to Spanish and Fine Arts. Also, was the camaraderie and pride that came from being a PACKER! (Football is a big deal!) The only thing that can be done much better is preparation for college. The no-fail policy with no consequence prepares no one for college, careers, or society.
Colquitt County High School had multiple opportunities to get active in the community. There were various clubs were available, internships, and extra- curricular classes. The education itself was alright. Most teachers were great, but there were a good amount of them who did not seem to care if the students succeeded. There were many electives to choose from. These helped me decide on a major in college.
My time in Colquitt County High was a pleasant experience. When first attending I did not know what to expect, assuming that I would have a terrible time there. After some time I began to enjoy the classes around me. I attended different clubs to learn about the world and experience the cultures