Colorado Virtual Academy (Cova) is a public, charter, online school located in Northglenn, CO. It has 523 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 53 to 1.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
Data not available
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Colorado Virtual Academy (Cova) Reviews
COVA provides flexible hours that allow you to do school on your own time. Their teachers are very responsive and always willing to help. While their teachers are great, it is often hard to contact administrative workers with additional questions. You also have limited guidance when it comes to paths after high school.n
During my junior and senior year of highschool, I wanted to take up a job and start saving money. I knew that I couldn't save up quite a lot going to normal school, and quite frankly, I get bored of normal highschool quickly because of how slow paced it is. I took up online school, and got a job at a local Taco Bell. This school is work at your own pace, although you do have an ultimate deadline for the semester. I enjoy this school very much. I get to work about 28 hours a week or so, and do school when I have time for it. I enjoy this school a lot, and I find it relatively easy. No textbooks, everything is online. I think it is a great program.
The administrators and staff do not return emails or calls, which is important with online education.