COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
CA's return to school for this school year was preceded by months of careful planning, tailoring plans for each division, with age-appropriate best practices and ones that employed the latest research around COVID-19 and its transmission. We planned for multiple scenarios, the underpinning of which, as always, is the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and parents. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Colorado Academy is an independent Pre-K - 12 college preparatory day school with an exceptional campus community. Our mission is to create curious, kind, courageous, and adventurous learners and leaders.
At CA, we turn ideals into action—challenging our students to become lifelong learners, thinkers, and contributors to our world. Founded in 1906, CA occupies a beautiful 94-acre campus with wooded walkways, running trails, green quadrangles, playgrounds, athletic fields, and Woody's Pond, which invites young scientists to learn in nature's classroom.
Colorado Academy offers a dynamic liberal arts and sciences program designed to develop the whole child for college and for life.
Colorado Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-91 Students
- A-51 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+31 Students
- A-30 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+29 Students
REDI Lab at Colorado Academy
REDI—Research, Entrepreneurship, Design and Inquiry—uses self-directed learning to offer high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to design highly customized projects based on their interests and passions. Facilitated by Upper School teachers, the REDI Lab at CA is a one-trimester “school-within-a-school” experience that inspires creativity, ingenuity, and success.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses