Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Colonel Richardson High School is an above average, public school located in Federalsburg, MD. It has 526 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Colonel Richardson High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+89 Students
- C+50 Students
- A44 Students
- B+43 Students
- C+24 Students
- B23 Students
- C23 Students
- C+19 Students
- A18 Students
- C+17 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Colonel Richardson High School
- BNorth Caroline High School
- Caroline County Public Schools, MD
- 179 reviews
- BEaston High School
- Talbot County Public Schools, MD
- 205 reviews
- B-North Dorchester High School
- Dorchester County Public Schools, MD
- 55 reviews
- C+Woodbridge High School
- Woodbridge School District, DE
- 138 reviews
Colonel Richardson High School Reviews
I love that colonel Richardson is a very home based school! Everyone is so close and everyone knew everyone, it’s like a family. When the school needed the support it was like everyone did what they could and what needed to be done to help out it wasn’t “every man for himself”. I also, love the staff they’re always there for their students inside and outside of school.
The overall atmosphere of the school allows for students to be completely comfortable with one another. There are groups who hang out, but social circles are widespread amongst all students and there are no issues with the usual cliques or bullying that high schools tend to be known for. This has made my time in high school quite enjoyable because I can talk with and to anyone I want, and not be sidelined by someone who views me as different.
All of the teachers are so nice! They all want the best for each and every one of us students. They are dedicated to making the students successful, feel safe, and happy.