Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Collinsville High School is a public school located in Collinsville, AL. It has 921 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 21% in reading.
Collinsville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- B-36 Students
- A-29 Students
- B-26 Students
- B24 Students
- A23 Students
- A17 Students
- B14 Students
- A-12 Students
- B-12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Collinsville High School Reviews
Collinsville is a small town in Alabama so it's probably what you're thinking it is, however, the school there is something special. The school allows for community and growth within one's self. No matter who you are, you can be involved in the school and can pursue anything you wish. Collinsville High School has helped me grow as a person and allowed me to be on the cheer team, many clubs, and even be leaders in said clubs.
I've grown to love my high school and the people that surround me. I've made countless friends and some people I call family. There are a couple of teachers that have affected my life educationally and on my view on how to persure my future. I believed this high school has prepared me to take on the future which in my case is college. I'm unbelievably ready to take on this new chapter in my life.
I have many good experiences with my school. We are a close knitted community and I have learned how to become and independent leader. This school has taught me how to help others achieve their goals and in the process, achieve mine as well.