Collins Elementary School Reviews

Collins is a great school. The teachers are nice and helpful and it is a diverse community. They also have great extracurricular activities, especially for the elementary level.
There are plenty of extracurricular opportunities at Collins including extended learning, choir, band, STEM, etc.
I have not choice but to rate this as the best in all areas. This school does not fall short in any of the areas mentioned.
Start Your Review of Collins Elementary School
Collins is a GEM nestled in the beautiful Panther Trace community. The teachers, Staff and administration are forward thinking, focused on education and development of their students and truly make this establishment a school of excellence. The PTA is rock solid and has done an excellent job partnering with the school, teachers, administration, students and businesses in the community. Collins is a premium level campus in the Riverview area.
The overall quality of teachers at Collins Elementary is best in class. My children have received individualized attention and quality feedback. The teachers we have encountered have been hands on and go above and beyond to help students succeed. I'm in communication with the teachers often and we have a very open dialogue about my children's success.