Collierville High School is a highly rated, public school located in Collierville, TN. It has 1,941 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1.
Collierville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+267 Students
- A-220 Students
- A+115 Students
- B110 Students
- A100 Students
- A-82 Students
- B80 Students
- A76 Students
- A49 Students
- B47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 72 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.54 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Collierville High School Reviews
I absolutely love all the teachers at CHS! Every singe one of them truly cares about each student and genuinely wants them to succeed. The teachers and administrators spend so much of their time on the students so that we all can pass, or better: make an A. The building is so great as well. Even though we are currently over capacity, the school really makes it work and tries to accommodate the students. I've had an exceptional 4 years at Collierville High School.
I definitely enjoyed the academic and athletic experience at Collierville High School. My varsity basketball coach, Anthony Hall, has been the best coach I ever had in five-and-a-half years of playing. He has been like a father to me: encouraging me to play the way he and the entire team knows I can play. What I suggest should most definitely change is the prejudices. I will admit that during my registration process, there were some staff members that helped other people before my mother, my brothers, and I when we had been standing in line for quite a while. There were negative attitudes and eye-rolling when we first walked in, but to the White parents, there was smiling and thorough conversation. Despite the prejudice, I yet enjoyed gaining a good education from Collierville High and playing for the JV and Varsity Girls Basketball team for three years.
Collierville is really great for academic purposes, but the social environment falls short. It’s not a very accepting environment, and there is a clear social heiarchy that even the teachers uphold. I had some really amazing teachers that prepared me for college and life outside of high school, but I also had several that tore my classmates and myself down, setting us up to fail. (Ex: Dr. Holmes and Mrs. McBride. I just wanted to call them out by name because they truly made my experience as a student living hell.)