Colleyville Heritage High School is a top rated, public school located in Colleyville, TX. It has 2,078 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 86% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Colleyville Heritage High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+416 Students
- A+304 Students
- B+239 Students
- A211 Students
- B+202 Students
- A-200 Students
- A166 Students
- A146 Students
- A+144 Students
- A+127 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.48 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.48 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.75 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.75 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.78 responses
Schools like Colleyville Heritage High School
- AGrapevine High School
- Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District, TX
- 409 reviews
- ACentral High School
- Keller Independent School District, TX
- 496 reviews
- AMarcus High School
- Lewisville Independent School District, TX
- 675 reviews
- A-Dubiski Career High School
- Grand Prairie Independent School District, TX
- 518 reviews
Colleyville Heritage High School Reviews
I will be graduating from Colleyville Heritage in just over two months and I cannot express my appreciation for the school enough! It has provided me with a plethora of opportunities ranging from challenging academics to varsity athletics to school-sponsored clubs. I have developed many close friendships and an overall sense of community among my classmates and teachers, creating an ideal learning environment. I take academics very seriously and the incredible teachers here have never failed to provide me with enticing lectures, hands-on activities, and one-on-one instruction that is tailored to my educational needs. Overall, I have greatly enjoyed my time at Colleyville Heritage and the wonderful impression it has made on my life!
Overall my four years attending were very good and I enjoyed the majority of my teachers and it was a very positive learning environment where I got the chance to express my creativity and explore opportunities. The faculty not only helped me prepare for college, but my counselor was phenomenal and built lasting relationships with each and every one of her students that she had. Our sports teams helped everyone get engaged with school spirit as well as the extra curriculars. The school offered many different programs in all areas such as the arts, academics, and lifestyle. The school made an ever lasting positive impression on me and made high school a time I will always cherish and never forget!
My high school experience was excellent! I got involved with local clubs such as our American Sign Language Club, FCCLA, and the Spirit Sisters! Going to the Friday night football games and dances were such fun social opportunities to meet new people! The academics here are very competitive which is a little overwhelming and stressful; however, the competitive environment encourages me to better myself and improve my knowledge of the subjects that I take.