Colleyville Heritage High School is a top rated, public school located in Colleyville, TX. It has 2,123 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 83% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Colleyville Heritage High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+401 Students
- A+289 Students
- B+235 Students
- A198 Students
- A-195 Students
- B+192 Students
- A162 Students
- A+139 Students
- A133 Students
- A-123 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.46 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.46 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.73 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.76 responses
Schools like Colleyville Heritage High School
- AGrapevine High School
- Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District, TX
- 398 reviews
- ACentral High School
- Keller Independent School District, TX
- 472 reviews
- AMarcus High School
- Lewisville Independent School District, TX
- 647 reviews
- A-Dubiski Career High School
- Grand Prairie Independent School District, TX
- 495 reviews
Colleyville Heritage High School Reviews
Overall my four years attending were very good and I enjoyed the majority of my teachers and it was a very positive learning environment where I got the chance to express my creativity and explore opportunities. The faculty not only helped me prepare for college, but my counselor was phenomenal and built lasting relationships with each and every one of her students that she had. Our sports teams helped everyone get engaged with school spirit as well as the extra curriculars. The school offered many different programs in all areas such as the arts, academics, and lifestyle. The school made an ever lasting positive impression on me and made high school a time I will always cherish and never forget!
My high school experience was excellent! I got involved with local clubs such as our American Sign Language Club, FCCLA, and the Spirit Sisters! Going to the Friday night football games and dances were such fun social opportunities to meet new people! The academics here are very competitive which is a little overwhelming and stressful; however, the competitive environment encourages me to better myself and improve my knowledge of the subjects that I take.
I have attended Colleyville Heritage High School for four years now and can not say enough about my experience there since my first day! Colleyville Heritage is a diverse school with an array of organizations, clubs, and sports. I have participated in Student Council and have seen the changes in the school that the student population is working to change. I am deeply involved in athletics at Colleyville Heritage and as CHHS is a community the athletic department is a family, always very welcoming and supportive of each other. In addition to the excellence in the athletic department, the education is at a high level with teachers who are willing to push students to the best of our ability and help us as we mature into young adults leaving Colleyville and going to college. Overall, Colleyville Heritage is a diverse community with open arms for all students with any interests!