Colleton Preparatory Academy Reviews

This school offers classes for 1 year through 12th grade. The lower school teachers seem to be much more effective than the upper. If you are concerned about your child's safety and exposure to drugs in the public school system this is improvement with a price tag; however, if you are a conservative Christian family who expects the faculty and administration to provide a strong moral compass for your children - keep looking! CPA will not provide that.
I liked the private community of the school. The Family feel. Opportunities to participate in sports is in abundance.
Zero bullying policy. Very safe atmosphere.
Start Your Review of Colleton Preparatory Academy
There are plenty of extracurriculars and they are highly encouraged.
I went to this school and loved it and I'm glad my daughter is getting to experience it too.
Teachers are extremely devoted. They go above and beyond and parents are always welcome. My child is very safe too.
You can usually get an answer with two weeks
Last year there was a few clubs but these activities take place during school hours. Most all students participate in sports which takes their time up after school.
The facilities are well maintain and constantly being upgraded.
The head of school is a very firm leader not all of the administration agrees or even likes her because she is a very positive role in the school and has been for the past five years. I have had no real problems with any of the teaching staff or office personnel.
I wanted my kids to have the same experience I did at this school it has just changed greatly with too much focus on athletic programs not clubs or a marching band. Not all students are athletes but most are forced into participating.
This is a small private school which caters to athletes
I felt like they prepared me for college well because when I got there classes didnt seem as hard as I expected.It was an easy change.
I would not choose any other school over Colleton Preparatory Academy. They are a very family orientated school and very helpful and friendly wanting each student to succeed and get to know each student personally while helping make their goals come true.